Atlas International (Asia) Limited ("Atlas International (Asia) Ltd") provides its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Atlas International (Asia) Ltd reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card is required for purchasing Services. A credit card is not required to create or use the Service.
- When purchasing Services from Atlas, your credit card will be charged as payment for Services purchased. There will be no refunds or credits made for purchases of Services from Atlas. All sales are final.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Atlas International (Asia) Ltd reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Atlas International (Asia) Ltd reserves the right to change fees charges for services at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Copyright and Ownership
- Atlas International (Asia) Ltd or its affiliates own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Atlas International (Asia) Ltd or its affiliates own.
- Atlas International (Asia) Ltd or its affiliates own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Services for sale within the Service. By purchasing Services from Atlas, you are provided with a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use and display the Services purchased. By purchasing Services from Atlas, you agree to the provisions of a separate license agreement that accompanies the Services purchased.
- Atlas International (Asia) Ltd claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Atlas International (Asia) Ltd.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Atlas International (Asia) Ltd makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Atlas International (Asia) Ltd, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Atlas International (Asia) Ltd to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Atlas International (Asia) Ltd as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Atlas International (Asia) Ltd (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to chief at Atlas International (Asia) Limited.